DEPARTMENT: Care Management
POSITION: Long Term Supports and Services Care Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Assistant Director Care Management for Disability Programs
STATUS: Full Time, 35 hours per week, Non-exempt
SALARY: $45,000/ yr.
MassHealth is in the process of integrating medical care, long-term supports, and services to deliver more comprehensive care to its members. Boston Allied Partners (BAP) is a partnership among Boston Medical Center (BMC) and the three Boston-based Aging Services Access Points (ASAPs), Boston Senior Home Care (BSHC), Central Boston Elder Services (CBES), and Ethos. This partnership was formed to support the long term supports and services needs of MassHealth members. The primary purpose of this position is to support and help these members navigate the LTSS system in Massachusetts.
The role of the Long Term Supports and Services Care Coordinator is to provide outreach; LTSS care planning, care team participation, LTSS coordination, support transitions of care, provide health and wellness coaching and connect Engaged Enrollees with social services and community resources. The LTSS Care Coordinator will follow defined timelines in order to meet the EOHHS requirements of qualifying events. The Coordinator is responsible for documentation in the electronic platform and complying with all data entry, data integrity, and data tracking requirements. The ASAP Affiliated Partners will be responsible for Enrollees over the age of 21.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, nursing, psychology, sociology, or related field.
- BA degree may be substituted with an Associate’s degree and at least one year professional experience in the field; or at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to use computer systems in various environments (mobile phone, desk-top, tablet).
- Ability to learn and utilize various software programs.
- Ability to visit consumers in the environment in which they reside such as the individual’s home, apartment, shelter, group home etc.
- Must be able to travel to the community to perform visits at consumers’ homes (may have limited accessibility), and travel under all weather conditions.
- Experience in serving diverse populations, sensitivity to bio-psych-social issues. Ability to use good judgment and work with minimal supervision
- Acceptance of the right to self-determination.
- Maintains consumers’ rights, privacy and confidentiality in all aspects of the job, including those relating to diagnosis and consumer records.
Ethos accepts applications and resumes only for positions that are currently open. Please check the list of current job openings and specify the opening in your cover letter or your resume will not be considered. Ethos does not consider resumes or applications that do not specify an open position and does not keep them on file for future use. Please check back for current job openings and apply only for specific open positions.
Ethos prefers that submissions of resumes and cover letters or completed application forms are e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about a position, please e-mail the HR Director at that address. No phone calls please.
You may also fax your submission to the HR Director at 617-524-2899.
If applying through the mail, please send your submission to:
555 Amory St.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130