The Chronic Pain Self-Management Program developed for people who have been diagnosed with chronic pain, lasting longer than three to six months, or beyond the normal healing time of an injury.
Classes are highly participative, where mutual support and success build the participants’ confidence in their ability to manage their health and maintain active and fulfilling lives.
WORKSHOP ATTENDEES WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Control their pain
- Deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
- Exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
- Communicate effectively with family, friends, caregivers and health professionals
- Balance activity and rest
- Evaluate new pain treatments
This free workshop is conducted in two-hour sessions, once-a-week, for six consecutive weeks.
Space is limited. For more information, please complete the form below, call 617.477.6616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT ETHOS/MAKE A REFERRAL