Boston Allied Partners is a program from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services that serves MassHealth members (not available for Medicare members) between ages 3-64 who receive their primary medical care through an Accountable Care Organization (ACO). The ACO refers members who would benefit from someone helping them navigate programs and benefits that will help them with their daily needs.
Ethos is part of the Boston Allied Partners collaboration and we can help you connect with the support services you need. Working together with you, your loved ones, and your community we will help you find the services required due to brain injury, cognitive problems, physical, intellectual, developmental or long term home and community-based needs.
The long term supports and services coordinator assigned to you will help guide you through the programs and benefits that will best fit your personal goals.
Some of the services we can connect you to include, but are not limited to:
- Adult Foster Care
- Certified trainers in advanced Health and Wellness and Disease Prevention programs
- Family caregiver support and respite services
- Housing Resources
- Personal Care Attendants
- Special programs offering care management
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) enrollment
- Transitions of Care services
- Durable Medical Equipment
- DDS, DSS, etc.
- Other needed resources