Connected Living offers personal one-to-one computer training, companionship, elder-friendly technical support and an easy-to-use program.
Participants are taught how to use computers to communicate with family, friends in their community and professional and family caregivers. Connected Living will empower seniors to access the goods, services and social connections they need to enhance their quality of live and ability to stay in their home longer.
Participants will receive the following:
- Weekly one-on-one computer lessons
- A way to message and share photos with friends and family
- A place to write and share your memoirs
- A calendar you can share with your family
- A direct connection to AgeWell West Roxbury
- A monthly group class to socialize and learn
This free workshop is conducted in one-hour sessions, once-a-week, for six consecutive weeks. There is a small fee for access to the Connected Living portal.
Space is limited. Please call 617.477.6699 to or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.